The cults and their adherents can teach a number of valuable lessons to those of us who regard ourselves as orthodox Christians. For example:-
1. The importance of having strong convictions.
2. The importance of knowing the Scriptures.
3. Zeal for witnessing.
4. Use of the printed page.
5. Strong sense of urgency.
6. Large role assigned to laypeople.
7. Sense of dedication.
8. Definite techniques for witnessing.
9. Willingness to endure ridicule.
10. Promotion of good health.
(A.A. Hoekema, The Four Major Cults)