1. To Mary Magdalene, as Consoler, Jn 20:14ff
2. To other women, as Object of Worship, Mt 28:8ff
3. To Peter, as the Friend who never forsakes, Lk 24:34; 1 Cor 15:5
4. To the Emmaus disciples, as the Sympathetic Instructor, Lk 24:13ff
5. To The Ten, as the Restorer of Joy, Lk 24:36; Jn 20:19
6. To Thomas (with the disciples), as Confirmer of Faith, Jn 20:26
7. To the seven on the seashore, as the Compassionate One, Jn 21:1ff
8. To the Eleven, as the Embodiment of Headship and Authority, Mt 28:16f, and as the Giver of Power, Lk 24:49; Acts 1:4-9.
9. To the five hundred, as the Resurrection and the Life, 1 Cor 15:6
10. To James, as the Assurer of the Individual, 1 Cor 15:7
11. To Paul, as Victor, Acts, 9:3-6; 1 Cor 15:8, and as Protector and Comforter, Acts 22:17-21; 23:11.
(Adapted; source unknown)