Earlier in 2015, Trevin Wax posted a series of six questions about evangelism. These were themselves adapted from teaching by Mike Lee.
1. The Compassion Question: Do we care that people are dying without faith in Jesus Christ?
2. The Culture Question: Do we understand why people reject the gospel?
3. The Content Question: Do we know what the good news is that we’re sharing?
4. The Confidence Question: Do we believe that God really saves sinners?
5. The Commitment Question: Do we believe God has given us the responsibility of evangelism?
6. The Calling Question: Are you willing to ask someone to repent and believe, and then disciple them in the faith?
Read the full post here.