1. Of all the thousands of deceptive substitutes, a substitute for salvation is the worst.
2. If you keep rejecting the ‘come’ of salvation, you will have to accept the ‘depart’ of damnation.
3. There are none so good that they can save themselves – none so bad that God cannot save them.
4. Calvary is never to be forgotten and never to be repeated.
5. Nature forms us; sin deforms us; school informs us; but only Christ can transform us.
6. It is possible to have a ton of religion but not one ounce of salvation.
7. Some expect to repent of their sin at the eleventh hour but die at 1030.
8. Religion is what man tries to do for God; salvation is what God has done for man.
9. Many who are well-prepared for a rainy day have made no preparations for eternity.